The Garage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage Forum

The Best MOHAA Snipers Comunity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Membership Requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Me
Admin
Me

Membership Requests Empty
PostSubject: Membership Requests   Membership Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 am

Hey you! affraid
You wanna join {T*G}??
If so this is the place where you should post your application!!!
Back to top Go down
https://garagesnipers.forumotion.com
WhyMe?

PostSubject: Re: Membership Requests   Membership Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi my name and final name is WhyMe? I play on the server alot but with differnt names so thats why you might not now me. I have never been ban or kicked from the T*G server. I follow all the rules.. I would like to join T*G. I have not been in any clans but i have been playing this game for years.. i think i am posting this in the right place. Anyway i hope you accept me... Smile
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: Membership Requests   Membership Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi man! Smile
There is a little problem..to accept an application it has to come with a sponsor. You should ask a TG member to sponsor your application! However I suggest you to use only one name or members do not know you and how you behave into the server and won't sponsor you! Hope you will find one soon! I also suggest you to read our rules, in there you find few things about application too! Wink
Back to top Go down
WhyMe?

PostSubject: Re: Membership Requests   Membership Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:12 am

OK i will play in the server. But i will tell you the truth i hate waiting and thats why i have not been in other clans. I tryed for BSO i think thats the name but it took to long so i said nevermind. Anyway i will read the rules thanks for posting back....
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: Membership Requests   Membership Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 am

We want trusted people with us and that is why We do not give membership to everyone!!!! So you have to wait until you find a member that sponsor you...
Back to top Go down
WhyMe?

PostSubject: Re: Membership Requests   Membership Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Yeah i know i could be trusted but i waited 4 months to get into BSO but i gusse the leader didnt like me. I could wait, but not for ever you know. Well anyway i going to the server now.. Oh wait can you sponser me or i have to find a different member. just asking ....
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

PostSubject: Re: Membership Requests   Membership Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:22 pm

well we cant ask u to wait for 2 months or 4 months or 8 months ... i can only say dat u shud wait for right time and gain trust of any team member who can sponcer u and for dat u shud play daily , i think this ll help u alot .
Back to top Go down
WhyMe?

PostSubject: Re: Membership Requests   Membership Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Yeah i will wait and ask again to join when people start to trust me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Membership Requests   Membership Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Membership Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garage Forum :: Comunity Area :: {T*G} Applications-
Jump to: