The Garage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage Forum

The Best MOHAA Snipers Comunity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seems my IP is banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lornaben

Seems my IP is banned Empty
PostSubject: Seems my IP is banned   Seems my IP is banned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:51 pm

My IP is banned according to the splash screen when I try to join the server.
Why was it banned? Only join occasionally for some fun, I don't hack or cheat, my game files are all vanilla with the exception of map files. I have not received any warnings in game nor been asked for screens etc ?
 Sad 
Back to top Go down
lornaben

PostSubject: Re: Seems my IP is banned   Seems my IP is banned I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:14 pm

No wonder Spearhead is finally dying.

The last servers are populated by paranoid users and admins.

If you really think players are cheating / hacking then use foresight to scan their systems, don't just ban folks for 'suspicious' activity. 99% of us really are that good because we have been playing the game for more than ten years.

Remember =|S|2|K|=

I am/was =|S|2|K|=HoMeR[Eng]

I have never cheated, ever.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Seems my IP is banned   Seems my IP is banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Not been in here for a while. We tend to use FB more now. Just because it says your IP is banned does not mean that YOU are banned. If you've played the game that long then you should know this. Occasionally we get muppets in that deserve their subnets banning. You may have been caught in that. We'll never know, you didn't give us your IP or your game nick.......

Tink,
ex S2K admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seems my IP is banned   Seems my IP is banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seems my IP is banned
Page 1 of 1