The Garage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage Forum

The Best MOHAA Snipers Comunity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with Cheater

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
El_Loco

Problems with Cheater Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Cheater   Problems with Cheater I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Because it lately seems very often which some Cheater are in the play, I would suggest installing Punkbuster or the similar. Otherwise, these Cheater spoil the play fun.

Greetz

Captáin El_Loco
Back to top Go down
http://www.josgarage.com
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Cheater   Problems with Cheater I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Tested all kind of tools for moh but they all sucks...that's because it's impossible to get those player who have cgamex.dll hacked..and this is the most famous cheat for MOH..punkbuster? foresight? CI? AI? NONE OF THEM CAN DO SOMETHING FOR THAT! the only way is to get them with experience but I cannot play coz I have problems with my moh!!
Back to top Go down
https://garagesnipers.forumotion.com
loetje1984

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Cheater   Problems with Cheater I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Trust me its almost impossible to use those kind of server tools or anti-cheat stuff.
Years ago Foresight had a pretty impressive programe to kick hackers out the game....
But gamers getting smarter and foresight doesnt update its stuff anymore

in the FS program you see some cheats it should detect.... but all are .dll files...
none of those files are used by cheaters these days. Go online and you will find out there are many cheats you can download as a .pk3 file... when they are in your game folders you are good to go and there is no one that will find out they are in there.... unless they spectating you and then say your are cheating... but they will never have 100 % proove... unless Forced Screenshots.. wich 95% of them they will never send them to you....
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Cheater   Problems with Cheater I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:02 pm

you are wrong..pk3 cheats are the easier cheats to be detected. Also we are not using Foresight or CI or autokick...we have our own tool adapted on our needs
Back to top Go down
https://garagesnipers.forumotion.com
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Cheater   Problems with Cheater I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:51 pm

It's not just the cheats that are spoiling the gameplay either. I've lost count of the number of times people on my own side are dropping smoke at my feet because they think I'M the cheat. I even had one the other day (Ad) pointing me out to a known cheat (Belmo) so he could kill me. I've had a few apologies too, people calling me a cheat then watching me and then trying to do what I was doing. Then realising that I'm not cheating.
What's needed IMHO are more admins watching.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Cheater   Problems with Cheater I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:45 pm

I've just had the same(?) player (Aad) drop smoke on me for an ENTIRE map. This just isn't on. Evil or Very Mad Can we have the moron banned pls?
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Cheater   Problems with Cheater I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm

I've got 11 screenshots of Inferno dropping smoke on me in one map. Here's just one:

Problems with Cheater Infern10

Does this look accidental? I don't think so. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Cheater   Problems with Cheater I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 pm

we ll gve him a warning Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Cheater   Problems with Cheater I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with Cheater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garage Forum :: Server Area :: Suggestions-
Jump to: