The Garage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage Forum

The Best MOHAA Snipers Comunity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Game Inspector...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Me
Admin
Me

About Game Inspector... Empty
PostSubject: About Game Inspector...   About Game Inspector... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 am

First of all..What the hell is Game Inspector?!?!
Well Game Inspector it's the name of an anti-cheat and powerful admin tool I'm going to develop. Now you could ask yourself "why should you make another admin tool while there's already FST and CI?!", well I do this because there are some features that I really don't like of these 2 tools. First of all this anti-cheat won't be so much different from FST and CI, infact exept for the new features there are some features inspired by CI and some other by FST(some of them like ss will be exactly the same of FST for example...they made it really good and there is no need to reinvent it!). What is new here is that the code will be released as open source and all suggestions will be accepted to make it as more comfortable as possible! There are also some features that will be taken from my old AC series TGA(The Garage Admin) and these features are:
- files like banned players/submasks and other files are stored online:
this will make all admin of a clan no more need to send those files one to each other.
- forced ss time passed control:
after 24h from when the ss has been taken a list of pending ss will be showed to the current admin and he will be able to chose who ban from the list.
- Punishment:
There will be a lot of punishment. Personally I never used them but seems that people like it Smile
- Kick/Ban/AdvBan/Quit/Others:
there are going to be different ways to kick and to ban a player.
- Real time editable lists:
All lists such as banned players or forced screenshots can be edited easily in realtime while the tool run.
-AIDs:
AID(Admin IDentificator) is a passphrase that the owner of the server chose while setting up the tool. It's possible to set up as much AIDs as you wish and each AID corresponds to an admin.
With aids sistem you will know easily who is administrating the server when you need to know.
- Auto submask:
this function automatically check if it's a good idea to add a submask to banned submask list depending on the banned ips in list.
- Messaging system:
the messaging system can be easily set up and can be also chose the pause between each message. You can set different pause for different messages!
- One Per Time:
the opt system allows only 1 admin per time to use Game Inspector. If someone is already administrating the server and you start your tool then you will be set in basic only support that actually allows you to send rcon commands and to kick/Quit or PM or other controls...but all automatisms (like anti-cheat and messaging) won't run. This way your server won't be flooded of rcon commands! lol
- Ingame Control:
The ingame control is really useful. Allows (if enabled by the tool user) everyone that is logged in as admin while ingame to use your tool simply with commands typed in game console. You will be able to kick/ban/force ss/and others...you can also pm the tool user with a message that pops up in his pc! Smile

Ok there are still things that I should write but it's almost 3 o clock here and I think it's time to sleep coz tomorrow have to work hard! Hope you will like my idea. Any suggestion is welcome!!
PS: I've already started both the programming and the scripting part..just to let you know Smile

Good night folks! Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://garagesnipers.forumotion.com

About Game Inspector...
Page 1 of 1