The Garage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage Forum

The Best MOHAA Snipers Comunity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work reports

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Me
Admin
Me

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:51 pm

25/04/2012 progress report:
Started the programming part. Layout has been finshed (exept little things that will be done at the end), settings
menagement and Server menagement done. Started the scripting part too. Started the login procedure part. Implemented the structure of the scripts and
the hierarchy. Timer function done and funtions call from the main script started.

Last edited by Me on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://garagesnipers.forumotion.com
Me
Admin
Me

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm

26/04/2012 progress report:
Today new tool settings has been added. Implemented the ranking system too. Finished the login section Started the making of the Connect/Disconnect procedures with a good menagment of the errors that can occur for multiple reasons. Started also the idealization of SafeUpload tool that is a console program that will be ran automatically by GI in case of impossibility to upload files. SafeUpload will take care of this important error that can happens for lots of reason. It's programming part will be doneonce GI will be almost there to be released.
For security reasons it's source code won't be released.
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:19 pm

3/05/2012 progress report:
Today I've finished start/stop procedures. Also i ve finished messaging function and started the ingame control too. For now GI functions controllable From ingame are just kick ban quit ss and say but i'll add more at the end of the work. Next i will do the anti-cheat part. I've Also decided to not share the source with everyone when finished but with Only trusted people, i do this for security reasons because the source contains special password and the algoritm I'm using to encrypt files and data that only admins with rights level 1 (higher rank) can access. Once the anti-cheat part will be done i just have to implement functions like kick ban and other stuffs and few more things..after the ac the hardest part is done. From the moment that this tool once ready will be shared with everyone i suggest you all to take part to the project even If you Don't have programming and scripting skills..you can for example ask questions and or tell us what you would like to see in it, useful functions and other stuffs like that! The idea is to make a public service to all admins of mohaa servers and the more you partecipate the more this tool will accomplish all your administrative tasks!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:32 pm

good work man Smile i hope this ll b our final and best tool .. Smile
i always like ur work Wink
Back to top Go down
loetje1984

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:37 pm

I think it would be cool if the programe shows a sort of menu in your screen or at you laptop with IP and NAMES of players visit the server in the past.

Like Foresight with the Player DB list, only here you have to look back for the IP and that take a bit sometimes. Special on mine laptop ... i scanned now around 12500 IP's.

but instead of the way FS does do it.. see if you able to create something that soon the person comes online at the server a scanner starts running and let you see with wich ip or name (Similair) he was on server before... i know its hard cause of the dynamic IP and different name... but without reset modem or router there should always be some information left thats still the same as before...
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:59 pm

That's a function I'm working on these days..
What it does is store player names,ip,country,region,city and probably also scores on different maps and depending on them it tells you if a player is suspected to be a fake(with different name/ip)..for example..after sometimes I play on the server, the anticheat has enough data about me and it will tell the admin that I'm {T*G}Me even if I change name and IP...that's what I'm working on now Smile
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:20 pm

5/05/2012 pregress report:
I've started the GetPlayers function..this is a little silly cause it has to do lots of stuff but it's almost ready. What it does is get the status response from the server and check players. New players will be kicked if in ban list or it they are using badwords in name or if they are fake clan members, if not kicked they are added to player list. Old players are checked too, if they are no more ingame they will be removed from player list, if they are still ingame their info and data are checked again(banned players,badwords,fake players, ping, ecc...). All players info are stored in files that will be used by the system to recognise false players and all these info will be used for player statistics (such as "how many times ingame","how many times kicked",ecc..). That's one of the most important part..
player info aviable now:
- list of ip used by a name
- list of name used by an ip
- list of location (country,region,city) where a name comes from

The banned player list will be automatically updated when a banned player is found, for example if my name (in banned list) is Test1 and my ip is 192.168.1.111 and I'm found using a different name or IP the new name or IP will be added to list of name/ip relative to me. Informations stored in banned list will be like this:
//banned player 1
-list of name (where the first name is the original)
-list of ip relative to that player
-date of the ban
-reason of the ban

every player banned will have all these info inside the banned player list. Also I hope I will be able to make a loadlist function that will automatically load banned player list from other anticheat as FST or CI.
All the info I've wrote above are a preview and some of them are still not implemented so they may be changed to fit GI needs Smile ..but that's the general idea lol
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:45 am

6/05/2012 progress report:
Today I've finished GetPlayers function and started and finished also InitializePlayer and WelcomePlayer too. I've also added few controls such as Import/Export banned player list, manually add/rem ban, edit messaging list. Now I have to do the CheckforCheats function that is not so hard to do. After this the AC part is done! Woohoo SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
jędrula

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: THANKS!!   Work reports I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:10 am

Thanks moderators for good job! I can not wait when I can play again. You are great! The end result will finally play a cat and mouse. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Nice work. Looking forward to playing in a cheat free server.
As usual if you need any help testing then just give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:14 pm

ty m8! I'll tell you when there is a beta version for tester Smile ..not so far in time Wink
Back to top Go down
jędrula

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: thanks.   Work reports I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:08 am

Of course I am also ready to help as you need along with his son, playing lots of Call of Duty, Baterfield-and it is really good, might also help.
jedrula
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:54 pm

11/05/2012 progress report:
Today I've finished some functions that where not totally done in the past days. I've added a member list so that if the function is enabled GI will kick players wearing team tag if not in member list. I've almost finished the AC part. The dumpclient scan and check is compleated and I will make chambox server side(but still toggable!). Now I'll do the pending ss check, that will pop up a window whenever a pending ss has passed 24h from when it has been forced and let the user decide if ban or not. Once this is done all remains is functions such as kick/ban and other like that..the easiest part..can make all in few days if I find enough free time. I think we are not so much far from a beta version. However I have to advert you all that installation is a little tricky because after downloaded GI, you need to start a free ftp account on this website: http://www.drivehq.com and upload 4 files..these files will be shared between all admins.
After you made the ftp account and uploaded these files you have to setup GI the way you want and then give a copy to all admins. This way every admin has a copy of GI and their tools will share some files (those stored in the ftp server) and they no longer need to manually add new banned players (and other stuffs..) to their admin tool. It's easy to setup and does not require to be installed on pc...the only silly thing will be ftp account setup and fill server info into the tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work reports   Work reports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work reports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garage Forum :: Game Inspector :: Development-
Jump to: