The Garage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage Forum

The Best MOHAA Snipers Comunity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screenshots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Me
Admin
Me

Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Screenshots   Screenshots I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:22 am

WHAT IS A SCREENSHOT?

- A screenshot is an image of your gameplay. there are different screenshot types. everytime a screenshot is forced the name of the file will be composed by 2 parts: "garage.snipers@gmail.com" and a casual number that our system uses to recognize the screenshot when it is received via mail. eg: garage.snipers@gmail.com_99762.tga

HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN FORCED TO HAVE A SCREENSHOT?

- When you are forced to a screenshot there will be a white text in the middle of the screen that warn you.

WHAT TO DO THEN?

- Send a mail to garage.snipers@gmail.com in which you have to write your nickname and attach the screenshot file to the mail. Remember to write your nickname too.

- In Alternative you can post the image on our facebook page. Remember to write your nickname too.

WHERE DO I FIND THE SCREENSHOT?

-There are several places where you find your screenshots and it depends on your OS:

The common place where screenshots are stored is inside screenshot folder. to find screenshots folder go inside MOHAA directory and then enter mainta folder and there you should see screenshot folder. If you have never took a screenshot this folder does not exist so it is normal that you do not see it. If you play using BT instead of SH go into maintt instead of mainta.

STILL DON'T GET SCREENSHOT FOLDER..WHAT TO DO?

As i said before it depends on your OS..If you have Vista and you don't find it inside mainta(or maintt) click on "Compatibility Files". This should show you hidden folders. In other cases you can try to check inside Documents folder and relative subfolders. Another idea is to make a search using the constant part of the screenshot name (garage.snipers@gmail.com_) this will bring you to the file and you will also see where your screenshots are stored so you don't have to make a new search next time!
Back to top Go down
https://garagesnipers.forumotion.com

Screenshots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garage Forum :: Comunity Area :: {T*G} Info-
Jump to: