The Garage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage Forum

The Best MOHAA Snipers Comunity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suspicious players

Go down 
+2
Tinker
Me
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Me
Admin
Me

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 am

Report here suspicious players. DO NOT ASK FOR BAN. Even if player are reported here they won't be added to banlist without an in-deep check about his gameplay.
Back to top Go down
https://garagesnipers.forumotion.com
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:40 pm

I was just saying to Desp that I'd post up some screenshots, and you've given me the perfect place to put them! Laughing

Let's start with Krystian admitting he uses hacks:

Suspicious players Krysti11

Suspicious players Krysti10

Then we have Matcho_Egypt again admitting he uses hacks:

Suspicious players Matcho10

Here we have a whole clan of cheats. They arrive late at night when there's no admins around. I believe one may be banned already?

Suspicious players Cheste10

Suspicious players Cheatc10

These guys were very suspicious:

Abukamal. He was plainly using a wh:

Suspicious players Abukam10

Albania. Again plainly using a wh:

Suspicious players Albani10

Brasil, aka Turk:

Suspicious players Brasil10

Suspicious players Brasil11

We also have a player called Chaos that keeps leaving and coming back when the texture scan catches him. Hopefully now that the scan interval is less he get bored quickly. Unfortunately I dont have a ss of him.

Tink.
Proud to be hack free.
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Ahahahah these guys who admit they are using cheats are awesome! Ahahahahah
Ok Ty for the ss mate..we will ban those who admitted that and give a better look to those suspected to use hacks Smile good job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Would you believe Krystian's signed up here and has PMed me telling me he's a pro-player in Poland's No1 clan? What a noob..... I watched him for 2 mins and it was so obvious.

i dont know where i can said it. so i say to you. im banned for wall hack i see in topic "banned". its crazy. one player say it on server and u ban me? i playing in this game 10 years and playing in top3 clans from Poland. Never banned, old player clanbase, polish league.. I dont know why im banned.

This one is in right now:

Zamalek. You can't show your head anywhere for a half second. Blatantly cheating.

Suspicious players Zamale10
Back to top Go down
Krystian

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Trinker u play in this game 1 month? no comment Smile bye. U are a very good antycheat Smile i must buy u to polish league Smile u know who cheating Smile haha

How old are u? 12?
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 am

Played since its demo was released. I'm an admin for another clan and I know a cheat when I see one, as demonstrated by the screenshots. And by the way, I'm 42 (which if you had any brains you can see is printed right under my name), married, with 4 children. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Rolling Eyes

Just had another of the noob hack clan in tonight, he didnt stay long. Its amazing now how many people you notice having to leave and rejoin. Wonder why that is???????? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krystian

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Tinker wrote:
Played since its demo was released. I'm an admin for another clan and I know a cheat when I see one, as demonstrated by the screenshots. And by the way, I'm 42 (which if you had any brains you can see is printed right under my name), married, with 4 children. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Rolling Eyes

Just had another of the noob hack clan in tonight, he didnt stay long. Its amazing now how many people you notice having to leave and rejoin. Wonder why that is???????? Laughing

hahahahhaha U ARE FUCKING ALLAH. U ALL KNOW. HAHAHAHHA GO KID TO SCHOOL BYE
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Banned From forum too Cool
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Got a ss of a complete hack noob. His hack advertises itself and where he got it from so I won't post it up here.
Belmo.ro
Most definitley cheating. See the ss and you'll die laughing at this complete and utter idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Belmo.ro back in again with his hack.

Last night we had a few players all leaving at the same time and then rejoining. Wonder why that is?

Egy (I think has played before with the name 'good', definitely using a hack)
Rave
Me
James_Bond_007

Suspicious players Textur10

They all leave within seconds of each other and rejoin. They were doing this all night.
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:09 pm

banned belmo .ro ..
anyway i have logs of all players of yesterday night .
but one think we must remember of this topic is .
"Report here suspicious players. DO NOT ASK FOR BAN. Even if player are reported here they won't be added to banlist without an in-deep check about his gameplay."
this is written on the start of topic ..
so i think i shud not ban dse players if they are using glowskin cox dey get scanned for textur and dey lefts game their own .
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm

d3sprad0.pk wrote:
banned belmo .ro ..
anyway i have logs of all players of yesterday night .
but one think we must remember of this topic is .
"Report here suspicious players. DO NOT ASK FOR BAN. Even if player are reported here they won't be added to banlist without an in-deep check about his gameplay."
this is written on the start of topic ..
so i think i shud not ban dse players if they are using glowskin cox dey get scanned for textur and dey lefts game their own .

Hmmmmm, I agree to a point, but that almost makes it acceptable to play with glow skins as long as you accept that you have to leave and rejoin maybe 3 times every map. What they need is a ss. Also what would be good would be if the server announced when the texture scans were taking place, or just after, so that everyone can see who is leaving due to being caught.

Tink.
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 pm

ya dats a gud idea ... but i think this ll tell players to stay a bit more time after scan to be sure to othera that he is not using glowskin but actually he is ...
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 pm

True, but at least they cant play while they're waiting.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Belmo keeps reappearing. Can we ban his subnet pls?

We had this guy Meko in yesterday and today. Definitely using a hack, he says he has been banned before.

Suspicious players Meko10

Suspicious players Meko210

He left when he found out Desp was coming in to play.
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm

yes i banned him for cheating yesterday ... i was out for a while ... well m back now .
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm

and abt belmo , i banned his 2 ips aleady man ... i think we shud do something else .
Back to top Go down
loetje1984

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:06 pm

all thes screenshots dont proove a thing man...

comon you make them at the time you where in spec your self... if a guy point his crosshair at the wall or something like that ... doesnt means he was wallhacking at that point.. try follow them for a while.. see if you can put a teammate somewhere in a corner or spot they dont look often... then follow him in spec... see if he looks at weird directions while hes walking... you will easy find out then that hes using something or not... btw... wallhacks is easy to spot... trust me..i saw once a guy shooting me and i saw gunshots literly came out the wall next to me... what you think to mean are glowskins...
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:22 pm

loetje1984 wrote:

comon you make them at the time you where in spec your self... if a guy point his crosshair at the wall or something like that ... doesnt means he was wallhacking at that point.. try follow them for a while.. see if you can put a teammate somewhere in a corner or spot they dont look often... then follow him in spec... see if he looks at weird directions while hes walking... you will easy find out then that hes using something or not... btw... wallhacks is easy to spot... trust me..i saw once a guy shooting me and i saw gunshots literly came out the wall next to me... what you think to mean are glowskins...
Pretty sure you have no idea about cheats man......
1) we force ss to those we suspect and after followed them carefully. If they do not send ss then i don't care coz from the moment i force a ss I'm 99% sure he is using cheats!
2) when you see a part of a gun coming out of a wall or door it's not an hack..it's a glitch and that have NOTHING to do with glowskins that are used to see players from all over the map. We know what we do.
3) I'm sure sometimes we can fail and ban a player who is not using hacks but that the risk of the admin work because in this game there is noway to be 100% sure of a player gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:45 pm

loetje1984 wrote:

You are quite correct. It's my screenshot, not theirs. But they do make it a damn sight easier to find the player in the logs....

loetje1984 wrote:

Yes, we know this. Different cheats use different hacks. Some are obvious to spot; Watch a player follow someone he can't see with his scope.... he appears and bang he's dead. Could be a lucky shot. Watch him again. He keeps doing it, in different places. He's obviously using a wallhack. By far the biggest giveaway, and one the noobs just don't realise, is that the cheats never ever have to search for a kill. It's just aim, kill, aim, kill, aim, kill. They never have to wait, and players they shouldn't know are there are never missed out. If you see CG Cheater for an example, watch him and see how easy it is to spot.

Glowskins are slightly different, in that cheats could be using glowskins without a wallhack (wallhacks invariably use glowskins too.) in which case they don't always see the completely hidden players, but they do see the little bits of players that they wouldn't see with their bare eyes.

Gunshots coming from a wall are not hacks. As ME said; It's just a game glitch. You'll often hear players moaning about people 'clipping' which is getting into a psition where they can see round a corner, or over a wall, but the people they are aiming at can't see them. That's just the physics of the game at fault, and good players will use it to their advantage.

In my eyes: If you added it to the game to help you make a kill. It's a cheat. But taking advantage of the games little foibles is not cheating.

ME says he's 99% certain that if he forces a ss then he's caught a cheat. I say that ss are there to also prove that players aren't cheating and should be used more often. I even asked Desp to randomly ss me when I play (something he hasn't done yet!!!!), as it's good to be able to respond to those that accuse. However it's his server and it's his decision. This isn't a democracy. It's his server so it's his rules.

Tink.

Proud to be hack free. (but still waiting to be ss so he can prove it!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 pm

nice sentences from ur side tinker anyway i was not expecting this from u ...
well if u started it den listen we ll take ss when we want when we need , we dont have to take permissions from someone before taking his ss and i dont feel like telling u before taking ur ss ... so i ll take it when i need and when i feel its a right time dont tell me wht shud i do or wht shud i not ..
another thing we are not running a government hre dat shud b democratic .. we are running a server we take votes for maps changing votes for team members dat shud b recruited still u fell dat this isnt democracy . man u sometimes says me if some one thru a gas near u .. u says me to kick him .. and i dont cox i ve to gve him warning first ... i have to check him too cox may b he dosnt knw u wre hiding thre it cud b mistake ...i hope u mind dat i gave him chance and ask him to dont disturb u and didnt kick him .. this has done several time with differenet players ... but i have to check both clients situation after kicking or banning someone ... this is democracy man dat i m giving all players equal right and chanes man .. this is democracy .
and another thing i didnt said dat u wre cheating so i dont need prove to tell others dat u r not cheating and if i feels like u r cheating we ll not take ur permission wht shud we do now .we ll directly ban u too and den u ll see list for reason . i hope u dont mind all this and i think now u got ur ans.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 pm

I think you may have misunderstood me there Desp. What I mean when I say it's not a democracy is that it is not up to us (the players) to decide how you run your server. As you say, you decide what to do and when.

As for asking players to be kicked or banned when they dropping smoke. I don't mean accidentally dropping smoke, or dropping smoke on the map. I mean players that deliberately drop smoke right on top of you so you can't play. Yesterday I had one (it's in another thread) dropping smoke right on top of me for the whole map. All he did was sit there all map and throw smoke at me. What can I do but ask for you to kick or ban him? Most of the players that do this do it because they think I am cheating. I'm glad that you don't think I am, I'm sure you would have banned me already if you did, but other players do think that and that's why they sit and throw smoke at me all map. I have lots of ss of players that do nothing else but go and collect a lot of smoke, come to me, drop it all, and go get some more so they can do it again. That is why I would be happy for you to ss me so I can post it up and say to these players; I am not a cheat!

What makes it even worse is that if thought about it for a minute... Dropping smoke on a cheat wouldn't bother them. They'd still be able to see! I can't see lol.

Tink.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:25 pm

d3sprad0.pk wrote:
and abt belmo , i banned his 2 ips aleady man ... i think we shud do something else .

Anything lol. The moron Belmo is back again..... Evil or Very Mad

Would something like CrowKing's autokick do the job?
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 pm

yes mayb i misunderstood .. but u missunderstood too man ... cox i said i decide when we shud take ss not players and about kicking and banning cox if we tell players dat we are going to take ur ss in few mins or later the players who are using hacks removes it .. so we cant do this man .... and another things democracy is dat players decides abt maps dat whether which maps shud be in server and all .. r u in fcbk page u can check thre abt it ... still u feel like thre is no democracy ?
yes u r right some times players do thse kinds of things but before ban we must have to warn them . and if we start banning people for just asking each other cheat .. dats not good ... we shud warn them first bwfore banning . i hope u dont mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Noooo lol, I'm not complaining that there is no democracy, I'm saying that people shouldn't expect it to be a democracy. You do what you want to do because it is your server, and that is right. You pay for it after all.
Of course I agree warning people that you are going to ss them is pointless.

I think we both arguing the same point here lol.

Tink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suspicious players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspicious players
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next