The Garage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage Forum

The Best MOHAA Snipers Comunity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suspicious players

Go down 
+2
Tinker
Me
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

Suspicious players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 pm

lol players can tell us like if some one is disturbing dem or doing something rong dats thwir right and all thse we ll check and warn them and den kicks him and den we shud ban .. m just saying we dont want anyone to b banned by mistakenly dats wht i actually want to say Smile
lol yeah dats a point.. u r right v are arguing on same points with same results but mayb different angles ..lol and we respect our clients especially fair clients like u and others too and we shud listen wht they want too we are trying to give dem best and we ll always do Smile and we must take action if someone disturb others cox dat is against rules . Smile
so this is the point .
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Admin work needs patience...We cannot accomplish ban requests From users this way tinker! When i ban for disturbing gameplay i do it coz I'm sure the guy on the other side do knows he is breaking rules and be banned If continue that way.
Back to top Go down
https://garagesnipers.forumotion.com
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Yeah, nobody wants to see a player banned by mistake. We got there in the end Desp! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:41 pm

This one's not suspicious at all lol. He had his head and rifle through this wall. Blatant hack.

Suspicious players - Page 2 Rambo410
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

and he is banned Smile
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 pm

A very little consideration:
people standing and whatcing a wall can be just taking some rest or hiding!.....usually in this case it's important to see what the client do (if moving the rifle and trying to kill someone from bihind the wall for example!) and if it is still suspected then it's necessary a forced ss. It's hard to be sure with only one ss of a player behind the wall Wink ...You can easily find me in the same situation (usually when I smoke a cigarette! lol)!
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:09 pm

I swapped sides to ss him. I could see his rifle through the wall from the axis roof, and he was racking up kills from there. To be fair it didn't take Desp long to ban him. I know the ss doesn't say much lol.
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 am

yes (me) is rite sometimes this happens ... Smile
but dont worry... i saw him shooting thru wall, he is standing like this in axis side and killing allies from wall ...he is really a cheater.
i banned him before seeing this ss cox i saw him doing wh too Smile

Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:51 pm

We got one in atm called Gigi Spaima blatantly cheating. Leaving and returning, he has all the attributes of the player Belmondo.ro that came in and left just 20 seconds earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Suspicious players - Page 2 Gigi10

The prosecution rests its case your honour. Laughing
Just specced him and he's shooting through doors and all sorts.

Also watched this one. Another blatant wall hack. He knew where everyone was, he never had to look for a target, he even shot players through blacked out windows:

Suspicious players - Page 2 Jogoss10

Also watched the highest scoring player on the server, some Greek player, and guess what? Clean as a a whistle lol.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Nice you can spec your own team now... means you can spot hacks like this one:

Suspicious players - Page 2 Canman10

Blatantly cheating.
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:47 pm

lol! Yeah this one is really clear! just killed the poor ZAPPO from there! He will be banned for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Laughing I know the screenshots don't mean squat. It's only to get the name. I watched him for a while, it was obvious he was cheating.
But, you know, these hack noobs aren't very bright: Laughing Laughing

Suspicious players - Page 2 Canman11

Trust me. Any player that I post in here IS cheating.
Back to top Go down
d3sprad0.pk

d3sprad0.pk

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:50 pm

hahaha ...and he is banned Smile ty tinker.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Another idiot noobhack that thinks he's clever:

Suspicious players - Page 2 Jenba10

Blatantly using a wh.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:36 pm

Belmondo.ro (Belmo.ro) keeps reappearing and spoiling the game for everyone. He seems to be in every day now. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
loetje1984

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Tinker wrote:
This one's not suspicious at all lol. He had his head and rifle through this wall. Blatant hack.

Suspicious players - Page 2 Rambo410

Yes exectly, and thats wallhacking... I looked to other screenshots on this forum but most of them you can not realy see if they using hacks or something unless you need to see it in spec for a while, and we cant stay in spec (well not me).

But this one you can see it clearly. Ive been around on mohaa for a long time now as player aswell as admin/moderator.
So you get involved with this kind of situations, so i went search deeper in this stuff and saw on many sites how people showed and explained how hacks working.
Yes not only they let you download them but the same time they put movies and text on it to just to explain how it works.

and i must agree with tinker about this, cause wallhacking is nothing more then move near to a wall or object and lean in through the wall and all you see when you get shot is a flashlight of the gun.
So it was hard to believe but i saw it with my own eyes getting shot by one guy using wallhack.

Weird cause one guy in our clan is a mapbuilder, and he told us that when regular people leaning near a wall nothing happens... it looks like its going through it but its not. Only at some spot like glitches or something like that you are manage to lean through a wall... but that mapbuilder dude told me that even you look through it like near glitches ... you not able to see anything... at least no enemy or what so ever...

So im pretty sure they use a lot more then only wallhacks.... like this guy... i followed him as a teammate on the map... and at one part he was defenitly using hacks... blanding in through the wall and at the right moment shoots his enemy.... glowskins??? dont know but unfortenetly i cant force screenshots on them Razz:P:P

Suspicious players - Page 2 Shot0192z
Suspicious players - Page 2 Shot0193
Suspicious players - Page 2 Shot0194h
Suspicious players - Page 2 Shot0195r

well its up to the admins to ban him or not or what so ever...

O here i got something else, just watch the way he moves up and down.....funny though cause 1 teammate is next to him and get shot immidiatly... while he still there... sorry for bad quility

Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Rambo4 is using a wallhack there. His works because with his cheat he can see the players through the wall even though he is on this side of it. His hack worked he is poking his gun through the wall onto the other side and the bullets aren't stoped by it.

Inferno is doing one of two things:

Firstly that is a known glitch spot. I use it all the time. Even though it looks from the screenshot like he's firing through the wall, from his perspective his head and rifle are above the wall.

Or:

He's using a glowskin/WH and only popping his head up to shoot.

My money's on the first scenario.

It may be worth one of the admins screenshotting me in that position, and also from the other side of the map. I'll take a ss at the same time and we can compare what the admin sees and what I see?

I think Desp screenshotted Inferno the other day. Whether or not he's sent it in yet I don't know.

Tink.
Back to top Go down
loetje1984

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:40 pm

well it can be both like you say,.... but something about him was dirty... cause it was almost every time he popt up to shoot he hit his target...

anyway he is a guy to keep an eye on thats for sure Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
loetje1984

PostSubject: Ripper_PL   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Well... it seems that some players from your server also visit our Tactical Server.

Last night we had a player called Ripper_PL on our server.
After some maps i get a bit suspicious so i forced screenshots on him.

Ofcourse no response untill this mourning he came back on our server and i told him he was banned.
He asked me why and i explain it to him, it seems it was his brother and perently a noob on this game stuff.

Well i asked him ofcourse to send me the screenshots and TATAAAAA!!!!

see the blue and red colored files... well normal the shouldnt be there...BUSTED

[img]Suspicious players - Page 2 Action102705 [/img]

[img]Suspicious players - Page 2 Models102705 [/img]

[img]Suspicious players - Page 2 Scores102705 [/img]
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Ok Ty for the message man! Will tell desp to take care of this coz I'm not at home!
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Haha, I told you noobhacks aren't very bright. There's at least 2, and probably 3, in the server now. One of them's called John Rambo lol. Apparently he's a mohaa vet. Vet or not he's a hack, and I bet it's the same player I posted earlier. Another is Qwerty. I've lost count of the number of times I've banned this guy from our server.
Back to top Go down
TheBoss

TheBoss

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:36 pm

One more polish cheater. Map - Berlin, shooting trough the walls. I made few SS, till i made the 1st he kills me.
The SS:
Suspicious players - Page 2 Shot0046k
Suspicious players - Page 2 Shot0047p
Suspicious players - Page 2 Shot0048l
I have tga-files too.

Later, I kill him in the same place.
Back to top Go down
loetje1984

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:40 pm

haha your right Boss... didnt realise it cause wallhacking like that that everyone can see it well... you dont see that much happen lately...

amd trust me he would have more then just wallhack ....
Back to top Go down
TheBoss

TheBoss

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:43 pm

yeah, i played Drucknehamern vs him. He was on the boat. I think he uses glowskin too, coz i was behind the pipe(axix side) and he shoot me many times. But next map was Stad, i was on the right roof(allies side) and kill him many times(6-7) and he cant find me Wink But he still uses wallhack. Finally he tired to search me and left Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious players   Suspicious players - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspicious players
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next