The Garage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garage Forum

The Best MOHAA Snipers Comunity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The server ejects often

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fumo

The server ejects often Empty
PostSubject: The server ejects often   The server ejects often I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:06 pm

The Garage Snipers server doesn't work properly for last 5 or 6 days. It ejects about 40 seconds after the entering to the game. Other servers work normally. Respectfully submitted by "snake"
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: The server ejects often   The server ejects often I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:32 pm

That's cause you are banned till you do not send the screenshot man..if you give a look to banned players list you find this line:
Code:
59      05-02-2012          snake              188.227.221.207                  for not sending ss
That means you have been forced to a screenshot in date 04/02/2012 and you didn't send it to us. Send us the screenshot and you are able to connect without problems. If you dunno how to find the screenshot you find instructions
HERE! Hope you send it soon.
Back to top Go down
https://garagesnipers.forumotion.com
fumo

PostSubject: Re: The server ejects often   The server ejects often I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Can I do it again to chek how SCREENSHOT works? It will be only once. But please don't ban me))
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: The server ejects often   The server ejects often I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Ok ss received. You are going to be removed from banlist. Maybe it can take few hours coz have to tell Desperado to remove you from his list too. Wink
However what you mean with "can i do it again?"
Back to top Go down
fumo

PostSubject: Re: The server ejects often   The server ejects often I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:55 pm

I mean, Can I shoot through the wall one time to see WARNING PICTURE from you? I just want to see it. It is very interesting for me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Me
Admin
Me

PostSubject: Re: The server ejects often   The server ejects often I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:01 pm

lol that's the first time someone is asking for a forced screenshot! ahahah
However I will force you a screenshot when we meet ingame if you really desire. but you have to send if as you did today or the anti-cheat tool ban you automatically!
Back to top Go down
fumo

PostSubject: Re: The server ejects often   The server ejects often I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:32 am

Ok I am agree with you. Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The server ejects often   The server ejects often I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The server ejects often
Page 1 of 1